REBEL Travel Corporation is a global integrated marketing and technology company specializing in travel and entertainment. Our divisions include HotelPORT®, Travel Planner Solutions, REBEL Analytics, and REBEL Entertainment Group. We are currently in search of a rock star Marketing Coordinator that will work closely with the CEO. This person should be ambitious, organized, detail oriented, and able to respond to new projects, tasks, and deadlines as assigned by the CEO.
- General administrative support to the CEO including scheduling meetings, preparing client reports and presentations.
- Providing phone coverage, filing, faxing, maintenance of contact lists, preparation and proofreading of documents and correspondence
- Effectively communicate with clients and vendors
- Attend industry organization events such as the local chamber of commerce and hotel associations
Excellent PC Skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required. We will teach you what you need to know to be successful.
- 1 or more years of administrative or marketing experience preferably supporting an executive or a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with and gain the confidence of senior management
- Quick learner, creatively oriented, personable, and strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work with confidential material with discretion and integrity